Do spliffs facilitate carb replenishment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GOD!

"And I said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

Dont drink and smoke and you will be Irie ! :angry:

oxbob

Yes dope will make you hungry, but you will want to stuff your face with any readily available crap IE: fast food/crisps/biscuits/liquids better to tour with rules such as only 6 beers a day(2 on the road/4 at hostel/bb/hotel)

montage

God Almighty
mr Mag00 said:
chill out montage, ther are far worst postings and views on this site than this thread

Sorry....I just see all drugs as wrong (apart from medical use etc etc)
But that is just my view.

zimzum42 said:
weed isn't a drug, it's a plant

skunk is a drug, but weed's not
And todays prize for most misleading piece of b*ll*cks goes to....

THC is a drug. Present in all strains of cannabis used for recreational smoking, unless I'm really, really wrong....:wacko:

Stick it in a cake, kills two birds with one stone. Until you fall of your bike and lay in a ditch, giggling.

ChrisCrc

quote>Sorry....I just see all drugs as wrong (apart from medical use etc etc)
But that is just my view.<quote

Yeah never mind all the Fluffy Furry Animals that are tested on in the name of Science/Medicine:sad:

OP
OP
MessenJah

MessenJah

Rider
montage said:
Sorry....I just see all drugs as wrong (apart from medical use etc etc)
But that is just my view.

In that case I'd better stop drinking this beer, and stop drinking coffee in the morning...

montage

God Almighty
Yeah never mind all the Fluffy Furry Animals that are tested on in the name of Science/Medicine:sad:

Ok, I morally really disagree with animal testing...but very sadly I struggle to see alternatives without damaging humans...I guess this could backfire on me by somebody saying "what makes animals' lives less worthwhile than a humans?" :angry: .... I guess (most) animals can't ride bikes..

Top Bottom