Do you break the law?

Do you break the law? Add up the naughty points.

• RLJ on your bike; 1 naughty point

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Smoke weed; 1 point

• Purchase pirated media; 1 point

• RLJ in a car; 2 points

• Take 'hard' drugs; 2 points

• Evade tax; 2 points

• Exceed the speed limit; 2 points

• Have anal sex within marriage; 1 point

• Armed robbery, assault, murder, etc; 100 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other; I'm trusting you to award your own points 1/100

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
vbc said:
I think that consuming illegal drugs should merit a few more points than you've allocated in your poll. I guess you don't have kids whose lives have been ruined by drug taking.

Yes actually, my stepson who is asleep upstairs recently went off his trolley and is yet to get back on it. The local mental health crisis intervention team suspect that his use of skunk might have been a trigger. Do you think I should edit the poll points system to take account of this?

Abitrary

mickle said:
Yes actually, my stepson who is asleep upstairs recently went off his trolley and is yet to get back on it. The local mental health crisis intervention team suspect that his use of skunk might have been a trigger. Do you think I should edit the poll points system to take account of this?

I've had skunk that has made me feel like i'm in some sort of torture thing from the deer hunter.

Yes, edit the poll to take account of this.

Abitrary

I don't believe that the 3rd highest was weed smoking. They're just squares who've had too much waitrose chardonnay on a friday night trying to look hard.

Only 1 point for me - RLJ on my bike:evil:. In my defence I have to say that's its 6am and the traffic is very light. I usually slow down for the light have a good look both ways and if the way is clear I proceed. However on the way home, when traffic is heavier, I stop at every red light on my route.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
9 points, but not giving myself any of the bonus points in that score. Not sure what else should be included....

bonj2

Abitrary said:
I've had skunk that has made me feel like i'm in some sort of torture thing from the deer hunter.

Yes, edit the poll to take account of this.

mickle said:
I can't edit the points system now, everyone would have to recalculate their entries. So to speak.

Its all gone to shoot.

It would be wrong anyway - this is a poll for doing things that are legally wrong. And to that end it is relevant. You'll have to do a new poll if you want to glean activities that are morally wrong or sensibly wrong.

Top Bottom