Do you feel your home could be haunted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Legendary Member
My wife caught me in bed with another woman but I told her I can't see anyone and maybe she is seeing ghosts. She said

"See I told you I could see ghosts!"

I got lucky with that one.

MiK1138

Veteran
I work with a guy that claims to be psychic, nothing he has told me so far has convinced me it's not bunkum.

He apparently has 100& success rate in his 'readings', can heal you through Reiki, and tell your fortune through Tarot.
All for the meagre sum of £60 per hour

stephec

Legendary Member
I work with a guy that claims to be psychic, nothing he has told me so far has convinced me it's not bunkum.

He apparently has 100& success rate in his 'readings', can heal you through Reiki, and tell your fortune through Tarot.
Is it this bloke?

Drago

Legendary Member
What's that chump? Derek Acora? Put on a scouse accent, moan "wooooaaaaaa" a lot with your eyes closed, and mumble something about Aunt Agatha talking from the other side, and some fool will believe it enough to give you money.

lutonloony

Über Member
What's that chump? Derek Acora? Put on a scouse accent, moan "wooooaaaaaa" a lot with your eyes closed, and mumble something about Aunt Agatha talking from the other side, and some fool will believe it enough to give you money.
Sounds like a plan

Top Bottom