Do you feel your home could be haunted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
It's just your palm tree making an escape bid.

How many more reincarnations before you are as awesome as @Markymark? Will the universe exist long enough?
Teasing me today won't work, I'm too excited. I have every news site on constant refresh and my Amex card at the ready. I'm even looking forward to that tired old joke with the sheep from the jealous lot.

Drago

Legendary Member
Wales up for sale, and bidding is expected to go as high as £8.53.

Drago

Legendary Member
No problem. Stage a military coup and get a loan from the World Bank. You get a metre of medal ribbons, khaki uniform and aviator sunglasses free with your first loan, and with any luck you'll be deposed and will have fled to Switzerland with the money before you have to make a single repayment.

Salar

A fish out of water
Wales up for sale, and bidding is expected to go as high as £8.53.

Sorry, not up for sale, we are full.

We've got a man in working on Offas Dyke.

trump wall.jpg

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Posters keep saying that it'll be mice,but there are no mice in here. If there was a rodent problem we'd know about it as either the nosey old git or the housing association would make a fuss about it,
Or they both think the place is haunted because they cant have mice or you would have made a fuss about it

potsy

Rambler
I work with a guy that claims to be psychic, nothing he has told me so far has convinced me it's not bunkum.

He apparently has 100& success rate in his 'readings', can heal you through Reiki, and tell your fortune through Tarot.

Top Bottom