Do you guys confront stupid drivers and if so why?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randombiker9

So do you guys confront stupid drivers?

Me: personally i don't i just ignore them as if you were to confront them it would just lead to a argument and most of the time i just ignore them they just carry on like nothing happend after following on with a close pass.

The only time i would confront them is if they kept on doing it but when i ignore them they just follow with a close pass and then carry on like nothing happend.

So what about u guys?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Depends what mood i am in, and how dangerous they are driving.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Yes - if I am able to discuss an issue in a cool headed manner I will.

I have a go at a Bus driver who pulled out in front of me - said he did not see me. He was apologetic and nice about it.
Then I recently posted a video of a stupid close pass - again I was able to put my POV across.

If the driver is being aggressive then I would probably not pick a fight.

Drago

Legendary Member
No.

Because at best it achieves nothing, at worst I could get stabbed.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Anyone remember those Defender boxes from the nineties? For them to to the dashboard of your car and you could launch imaginary missiles or fire imaginary Gatling guns at road eejuts. A brilliant stress relieving de escalation tool.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
No.

Because at best it achieves nothing, at worst I could get stabbed.

Sound advice. Get into one row too many with motorists and you might find the occupants of a vehicle are tooled up and quite prepared to use violence against you. There's plenty of people out there routinely carrying all sorts of weapons around in cars ranging from baseball bats to firearms, and some of them are out and out nut jobs and will use them first without hesitation and worry about the consequences afterwards.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I will make it known if a driver has made a silly/dangerous move. Sometimes they put their hands up and ad they were in the wrong, then I wave or give them a :okay:

If they get aggressive sometimes I'll reciprocate, but the best one is laughing your head of and indicate that they have a little winky.

Top Bottom