do you have a "lust after" bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
Is there one that you really really really want but you know you could never afford it or it would be totally impractical anyway?
I have several, I change my mind a lot.
My current obsession is with electra bikes -we've just started selling them online with Halfords so I get to look at them a lot when I'm supposed to be working.
They are just so purdy. They tend to be around £500 which is not excessive in itself, but for a bike that I would only use occasionally for very short trips it's just not justifiable. So I continue to look and drool.
There is a little part of me that thinks I might actually be disappointed if I ever got one too.
I also really want a trike, with seats on the back. I could afford a second hand one, but where would I keep it?! As a family we already have 7 bikes in the yard and two in the front room.
So, tell me what you want, what you really really want.

Planet X Kaffenback

Nearly bought one but felt the geometry was a bit out, this picture is almost perfect. Just change the mudguards to brown and add a bunch of Carradice (Green) traditional bike bags^_^

1ETHHU1C-NorthKesteven2011052500058.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It seems that every time I lust after a bike I end up buying it.
Not good for the wallet, oh no.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
A Windcheeta recumbent. Rode one a few years ago and was utterly smitten :wub:
And a Lotus bike as used by C Boardman. I would sell a kidney to get my hands on one.

Top Bottom