Do you look young for your age?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I've always looked older, I was getting served in pubs in 77 aged 15.
Another 1962 birth here! My first time getting served in a pub was 1978, aged 16. Pint cost 43p by the way. And I was a young looking 16, so I assume the pub wasn't overly fussy about such minor details as the law :smile:.

pjd57

Veteran
I
Aye, but you're an old firm (East branch) supporter, so that's bound to age you. You must be about 14, but still remember that night in Lisbon? :okay:
" Old firm " doesn't exist.
Bit like Santa, a few want to cling on to the myth.

Went to my first game in 67.
Still loving it.

U

User6179

Another 1962 birth here! My first time getting served in a pub was 1978, aged 16. Pint cost 43p by the way. And I was a young looking 16, so I assume the pub wasn't overly fussy about such minor details as the law :smile:.

I remember it being legal to drink at 16 if you ordered food and the person ordering was/looked over 18, we used to go to an under 18 disco and would pop into an Indian restaurant first for a drink.

I don't think I look younger than my 71 years, especially when I look in the mirror each morning to shave, but I am happy to say that I feel a lot younger, which is more important imo.

My son, 37, is fed up of being asked for i.d. in pubs and off-licences. My 39 year old daughter says she would love that 'problem'.

Jody

Stubborn git
Up to 30 I looked younger than I was. Last 10 years of work, mortgage, kids and life has altered that. I've not asked anyone for a while how old they think I am but reckon they would guess my age or slightly over estimate.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Acting your age is different to looking your age. I’m just a regular, if not awkward looking, 21 year old*

0D5E1564-4615-4C37-98F6-774D78FD877D.jpeg

screenman

Legendary Member
I seemed to have stopped ageing, up to 55 nobody ever said they thought I was younger, now at nearly 63 people seem surprised I am that old, nice.

Served in pub at 15 in 1971, one of the reasons I was asked to leave school.

I feel swimming has helped keep me younger far more than cycling did.

Top Bottom