Do you look young for your age?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
When i was 39, a bunch of workmates in their mid twenties thought i was about their age :smile:
Now I'm 49 and one of my workmates; George is 57 and looks it. Another workmate, in their early twenties recently asked if i was older or younger than George :sad:

Drago

Legendary Member
In all seriousness, I think I look about my age. However, the laydees often comment on my youthful looking facial skin, doubtless down to my twice daily moisturising regime e over the last 25 or so years.

hulk-hogan-95153a6640ffbb2e7cb98e49dad8ffa2cf424369.jpg

I also like to dress young, in my bandana, tank top t shirt and tights, cos that keeps the years off me,

people are often surprised when they find out my age saying I don't look it , I don't know if they are just being kind or if they are genuine , im 53 by the way, so the few cycle chat members ive met can pass judgement .

Same here, in fact I have a low down bum.

That's no way to talk about your son.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
In all seriousness, I think I look about my age. However, the laydees often comment on my youthful looking facial skin, doubtless down to my twice daily moisturising regime e over the last 25 or so years.

View attachment 444201

I also like to dress young, in my bandana, tank top t shirt and tights, cos that keeps the years off me,

You are a Marvel character? Cool

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
You tell me. Mind you, soft focus helps.

Attachments

• IMG-20181027-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20181027-WA0000.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 35

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
[QUOTE 5482586, member: 9609"]think I look about 80, but I reckon plenty 40 year olds couldn't ride a bike as far[/QUOTE]
You looked about 50 a few years ago ^_^

Top Bottom