Do you look young for your age?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I was getting served in the pub at 16.
At 30 to 34 ish I looked about 27 to 28, now at 47 I look about 55 which is not helpful.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Im 53, used to go night clubbing at 15 on a Thursday and pubs ,window cleaning at weekends to pay for my fun.never asked my age until i was about 19.
I think it was the era as now you get asked if your 25 !!
School was pointless to me.
I was often told i looked like a 30 something in my 20s
And now i look about my age, i look older if i lose weight and go to my so called correct weight of 11 st 7 lb

I was told i look well the other day by one of the elderly residents at work.
That's on a par with " he had a fall the other day! ":sad:

So I'm guessing im old looking:laugh:

On the up side I've worked hard and played hard,and would do nearly all of it again bar smoking

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
.....I work with a childhood schoolmate and nobody believes we are the same age, he looks a lot older. I put it a lot down to genes, my mum is a very young looking 80 & my sister looks nowhere near 55. But the another reason is the "illusion" of youth provided by the gym and anybody can obtain that. :okay:

Aside from genetics, I put perceived age down to four main things; smoking, drug use, heavy spirits drinking , and too much sun exposure. All the people I know who look old for their age partake in at least one of the above activities, some in all four.

WIN_20180407_17_33_27_Pro (2).jpg

Top Bottom