Do you shave your legs? If so, why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I had to shave my pubes before a hernia operation once. I was rather hoping that "Nurse Golightly" (or equiv) would do it for me, but they just gave me a razor, some soap and water, and told me to get on with it. I toyed with the idea of doing a bit of pube-topiary (say, and arrow pointing to likey hernia site, a heart, a peacock) but I had been told it all had to come off. It growing back and the itchiness/rash involved was horrible!

Lisa21

Mooching.............
She doesnt!
hairy-legs.jpg
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww xx(

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I had to shave my pubes before a hernia operation once. I was rather hoping that "Nurse Golightly" (or equiv) would do it for me, but they just gave me a razor, some soap and water, and told me to get on with it. I toyed with the idea of doing a bit of pube-topiary (say, and arrow pointing to likey hernia site, a heart, a peacock) but I had been told it all had to come off. It growing back and the itchiness/rash involved was horrible!

And that strange feeling you get between your legs when you actually feel your pants properly for the first time in years! :laugh:

I don't get a rash though.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Have you ever tried to shave your pubes into a heart?? And get both sides even?? Its not as easy as it sounds, and by trying to even it up and get it symmetrical it just gets smaller and smaller until you might as well just shave it off and give up.

So I believe anyway.....................:biggrin:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Have you ever tried to shave your pubes into a heart?? And get both sides even?? Its not as easy as it sounds, and by trying to even it up and get it symmetrical it just gets smaller and smaller until you might as well just shave it off and give up.

Nnnnnnnnnnno, but I've seen guys with the 'Landing Strip' before. To say it looks daft would be an understatement! :laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General

I would just like to make it plain that I have only ever shaved my groinular area once, before the aformentioned hernia operation. I have no desire to do it again, but am willing to lend my artistic skills in the interests of topiary to anyone (well, not blokes) who fancies a particular shape.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Nnnnnnnnnnno, but I've seen guys with the 'Landing Strip' before. To say it looks daft would be an understatement! :laugh:
Half of me needs to ask how on earth you have seen that, the other half of me is really shaking its head and says ignorance is probably bliss...............:laugh:

But a man....with a landing strip......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:stop:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Half of me needs to ask how on earth you have seen that, the other half of me is really shaking its head and says ignorance is probably bliss...............:laugh:

But a man....with a landing strip......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:stop:

Welcome to the world of ( certain) Gay men!

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Even if I were a gay man it would PUT ME RIGHT OFF:stop:
I hope I dont start wondering about people I pass in the street now...." hmm...landing strip?? heart?? last chicken in the butchers window??:laugh:

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
I've been researching this lately. I'm curious as to why some cyclists shave their legs. I've found that "it shaves 5 seconds off of a 40km TT" or that "it makes you more aerodynamic" and that "it helps road rash heal" and "it makes it easier to get a massage".

Why would people who aren't professional cyclists shave their legs? I don't see a benefit.

Because I'm a girl. All hair not on head is unacceptable!

Top Bottom