Does anyone know this cyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Don't mistake magnatom's kindness for weakness?

Do you think I should remove the scary bus overtake video from my videos in the same light, or leave it there?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
Don't mistake magnatom's kindness for weakness?

Do you think I should remove the scary bus overtake video from my videos in the same light, or leave it there?

Why the question mark on the first statement? xx(

It really doesn't bother me if it stays there, but I just think it has served its purpose and as it identifies the chap I thought it best to make it temporary. I had always intended to keep it so, and unless I come across a right barsteward who really deserves it then I will always remove identifying clips after a while.

I think yours should stay BentMikey. It doesn't identify anyone so it just serves as an example of what can happen when a bus driver makes an error (they don't all do this I might add!!).

OP
OP
M

magnatom

domtyler said:
Cor blimey, didn't know you were so easily bullied into backing down MangaTom!

No, I'm just a nice guy with a cute smile xx(.

No backing down. Point made and no point in labouring it. Even convicted criminals get let out after a while!

Brock

Funnily enough I got honked at by some humpadink in a 4x4 today, as I was overtaking another cyclist. I had checked behind and saw him some distance behind so made my maneuver , but I suppose he felt that I didn't cut back in quick enough and so held him up for 3 seconds or something.
It does make you cross doesn't it.

Road Fiddler

Bent i think you should leave yours, your guy could not have gave a dam what he did. Mags guy was good enough to pull over and he also had his say on YT, i have a feeling he will act differently in future. Job well done Mags and i hope you dont think my comments were being to harsh, i was just trying to highlight both perspectives.

Brock

Road Fiddler said:
Bent i think you should leave yours, your guy could not have gave a dam what he did. Mags guy was good enough to pull over and he also had his say on YT, i have a feeling he will act differently in future. Job well done Mags and i hope you dont think my comments were being to harsh, i was just trying to highlight both perspectives.

Ditto

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Of course I have no hard feelings! I put these videos up knowing fine well that people would have different points of view. If you have a reasonable argument then who am I to complain (actually I might a little xx().

Seriously though I learn by putting these up and I hope others do to. In real life I am a bit of a joker and I shoot from the hip. I am therefore willing to accept hip shooting back!

When I get a chance another video will be appearing today (I am having a bit of a time of it at the moment!!:sad::ohmy: )

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Idiot!! ;):angry:! This same idiot just cut me up again today! :biggrin: Unfortunately the batteries had run out on my camera, so I didn't catch todays driving, but just along from the original incident the same driver (and car) skimmed past me and pulled in right in front of me.

If your ever in Glasgow keep an eye out for SB03AKY!

:smile:

(Sorry for bringing up an old thread!)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Eat MY Dust said:
lol, I couldn't agree more. Some guy in a Clio is the least of Glasgows worries!!

Actually I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Every major city has it's problems, but Glasgow has a lot going for it. Plenty of culture, nightlife, proximity to some wonderful countryside, cheap living costs etc.

I'm a born and bred Glaswegian, but I know many many others who have moved here from elsewhere and loved it. I have honestly yet to find anyone who has lived in both Glasgow and Edinburgh who would prefer to live in Edinburgh. (No offence intended as Edinburgh in itself is a nice city. I have just not met anyone who prefers it to Glasgow ;))

If you haven't been here recently, try it some time!

Top Bottom