does everyone fall apart at 40?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
50 Is the new 30!!
If you feel good, just go for it, who gives a poop?!!!

I know what you are saying and I felt the same when I was a bit lardy, but now I realise thin is way better and I was just kidding myself.

Mrs M

Guru
I know what you are saying and I felt the same when I was a bit lardy, but now I realise thin is way better and I was just kidding myself.
Yep, I am a fat bird, need to sort my life out :thumbsup:
Had 2 major back ops, just get on with it!!
Over the next12 months intend to
Sort,my life out, lose a few pounds
Enjoy life
And save/,skim the housekeeping to affor dth

screenman

Legendary Member
Oops! I hope my post did not offend, it was not intended to. Having felt the benefits of weight loss I tend to get a bit enthusiastic about spreading the word on how good it feels.

As for the back op, I have mad problems but never an op, I just cannot even imagine how bad that must be. All I can say is that I have not had the back ache I had every day since I got my new shape.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oops! I hope my post did not offend, it was not intended to. Having felt the benefits of weight loss I tend to get a bit enthusiastic about spreading the word on how good it feels.

As for the back op, I have mad problems but never an op, I just cannot even imagine how bad that must be. All I can say is that I have not had the back ache I had every day since I got my new shape.
I have been feeling an awful lot better since giving up alcohol and losing 60 pounds in weight - the two are not unconnected!

I had been suffering a lot of knee pain, struggling to walk up or down stairs, and to get up from a sitting position - all of that has gone now!

So, I try to encourage people to slim down too but I never forget that I did not manage to do it until my health problems gave me a big wake-up call.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have been feeling an awful lot better since giving up alcohol and losing 60 pounds in weight - the two are not unconnected!

I had been suffering a lot of knee pain, struggling to walk up or down stairs, and to get up from a sitting position - all of that has gone now!

So, I try to encourage people to slim down too but I never forget that I did not manage to do it until my health problems gave me a big wake-up call.

I am running out of things to give up, so far I have given up smoking, alcohol, soft drinks, junk food, ready meals, crisps, biscuits & bread.

I recently had a bladder problem and I have found that giving up coffee and having tea instead and swapping to lactose free milk has sorted that out and I am eating roughly half as much as I was before and as bonus I have gone from 13st 7 to 12st 9 in under 2 months.

I may have to take up some bad habits just so I can have something to give up ^_^

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!

Took it in the manner it was meant. Light heartedly.

As for losing weight :blush: I could lose a few more kg, but I'm only 63kg now, or was. I don't mind going down to 60kg, but much lower is too skinny for my frame, so I guess i will have to put up with taking apart :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels - apart from Jaffa Cakes :giggle::mrpig:

Revolting things, now scones, any scones I do not mind what they are. 30 over 48 hours was the most I ate of them, some with cream and jam, some just cream and some just plain. I never could figure out why I got fat.

Jaffa cakes?
Why do they make the packets so small, i mean you might as well make them the same price as a bar of choccie cus they only last 1 sitting.
even this?

ff79a58f.jpg

Mrs M

Guru

Not at all :smile:
I have let myself go a bit diet and excercise wise and need to sort it out before I morph into Verucca from Charlie and the chocolate factory.

Mrs M

Guru
:evil::sad: Back on the heavy duty painkillers, been doing too much at work and cold weather not helping. Not had a set back like this for a long time.
Have a few days off so hope this will help, really peed off

Top Bottom