Dogs on public land

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
What really irritates me is Humans who crap in the mountains and don't clean up after themselves.

Esp' when my (sadly departed) dog found it and consumed a (to him) tasty snack.

Humans - need to be kept under more control.
Mine has even sussed their favourite spots to go and checks them out if I don't catch her in time.

MarkF

Guru
I don't doubt your post, I just find it odd behaviour after all they have bagged it.

They don't want to spend the rest of their walk carrying a bag of poo, who would? But I do. They bag it, tie it up on a tree and that's it, poo problem gone.

SD1

Try cycling along the Leeds and Liverpool canal from the Liverpool end. The fences and hedges are festooned with bags of fermenting dog faeces.
I recall that litter creates litter. The council needs to get it sorted. By A. Cleaning it up B cameras with photographs of offenders along the paths.

SD1

They don't want to spend the rest of their walk carrying a bag of poo, who would? But I do. They bag it, tie it up on a tree and that's it, poo problem gone.
It goes in my shoulder bag. Even though I double wrap there is still a bit of a whiff in the bag but I put my butties in a box so it doesn't matter!!!

Top Bottom