...dont' be fooled, a leopard never changes its spots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
Guessing you have had a bad experience and have decided to share that in a rather a cryptic manner.

Care to share any further info as to how you have been wronged?

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
once upon a time, not so long ago, Ribble Cycles had the worst name in the industry for customer service (by a very long way). Recently, numerous people on CC have claimed that they are a much improved company. Well, they might be 'improved' but they still have a log way to go IME!

Herr-B

They must remember you! I'm one that had never had a problem (so far, never say never), bit then I've only been in this game for about eight or nine months.

No problems with Ribble for me in more years than I care to remember.

I have had problems with CRC and Wiggle on occasion, but it wouldn't stop me using them if they were the cheapest for my needs at the time.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I started shopping at Ribble in 1988
Since there are dozens of other online and offline bike shops out there, one has to assume that your experience has been fantastic - or you would have given up on them long ago.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
I was an occasional user of Ribble Cycles until 2006, at which point I said "never again" along with half of the UK cycling population - recently I returned lured by their low prices - what a fool I was!

Top Bottom