Don't lend your good bike.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue Steel

I'm not a possesive person, but no one throws a leg over my bikes except me. Specially my beloved Bob Jackson. My other half has even nicknamed it "the precious" in recognition of how jealously I fuss over it! :rolleyes:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
The bloke who bought it had zero mechanical sympathy for the complex transmission and told us he just wanted something to "run into the ground".

You can only run a landrover into the ground if you have the odd 20 years to spare, and when he did muttered the words "run into the ground" just how hard did you hit him

Pottsy

I wouldn't lend any of my bikes to anyone, they are set up for me and wouldn't suit anyone else.

You sound a similar size to me, my fixed has horizontal top tube and is a 54, my geared bike is a compact size 53 and is one size to big, I recon a 52 would be perfect, unfortunately I had a choice of 50 or 53 and the 50 would have been too small.

52cm frame and 56cm toptube for me. I could only loan my road bike to an(other) orang-utan, but judging by the OP, I suspect the average orang-utan might have more mechanical sympathy than his mate. :tongue:

Top Bottom