Don't ride in groups or we will be stopped cycling completely.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Today I saw just solo / family / couples riding - way, way better than last weekend. I hope this continues.

Several were wearing masks though. I'm not sure that helped anyone.

Most of the roads were very quiet with the exception of the odd boy racer taking advantage of less traffic.
Me too, no group cycling at all, thankfully it looks as though people are finally getting it.

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
I have a NATO respitaror and full NBC gear, and I'm trained to wear it, and more importantly, remove it without contaminating myself. Unfortunately, it's not getting used at present- it doesn't go with the black cloak a d scythe that are my current attire as I walk around the village.
😂😂“Darth Drago “ now that would be a sight !
I remember the the NBC stuff , do they still all them noddy suits ?

I have for the most part always ridden solo but now feel a bit paranoid about going down some deserted lane and a vehicle pulling up and being threatened for my bike.
The other day i was out on a ride when i was passed by a van who then half parked on the kerb and watched me go pass before driving off again.
As i said it could just be my paranoia in these strange times but these thefts have been known to happen before in "normal"times.
Be safe people.

I have for the most part always ridden solo but now feel a bit paranoid about going down some deserted lane and a vehicle pulling up and being threatened for my bike.
The other day i was out on a ride when i was passed by a van who then half parked on the kerb and watched me go pass before driving off again.
As i said it could just be my paranoia in these strange times but these thefts have been known to happen before in "normal"times.
Be safe people.
You saw a vehicle stop, then drive off again. That to be honest does sound like paranoia unless there were other factors you haven't mentioned.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I'd love someone to threaten me for me bike. Being defensive tactics trainer for emergency services cyclists I'm pretty sure the headline in the Mail will read...

"6'4" 19 stone ex copper sticks bicycle up robbers arriss and parades him up the street while holding him like a lollipop."
Can i have some of the pills you are on.😂😂

Top Bottom