Don't wave at me then (Twice)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
My mate often rides down hills screaming, gets lots of funny looks, occasionally I join in :laugh:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
My first car was a Reliant Regal, if you saw another one oncoming they would alway flash their lights in recognition. Nothing special about that except it required a bit of effort as one had lean over to the dash and flick the toggle switch a couple of times.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
My first car was a Reliant Regal, if you saw another one oncoming they would alway flash their lights in recognition. Nothing special about that except it required a bit of effort as one had lean over to the dash and flick the toggle switch a couple of times.
Same as me!!

Believe it or not, I still have affectionate memories of that old plastic pig. The carburettor, distributor and three of the plugs could all be removed while sitting in the drivers seat.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Same as me!!

Believe it or not, I still have affectionate memories of that old plastic pig. The carburettor, distributor and three of the plugs could all be removed while sitting in the drivers seat.

Me and my best mate had one, bloody load of shite, we called them the Tupperware Tripods.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuw8I9c0YHhT9b8oJ7VEvM3KXTzlMXHu3bD2nzWhogrhIZspSKqi85CA.jpg

Top Bottom