Don't you just love women???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

The way they walk
their long hair
the way they smell
their legs
their hips and bottoms
Their soft skin

the list goes on and on

God or whoever else invented them was a clever clever boy. :smile:

I take it that Mrs G has been affectionate recently.

zacklaws

Guru
Greedo said:
God or whoever else invented them was a clever clever boy. :smile:

They was not that clever, what about them digging the garden, cutting the lawn, washing the car etc in between the washing machine starting and finishing and the dinners in the oven cooking, all that time wasted when they could be doing something useful outside and leave the TV free for others to watch instead of standing around moaning.

Where's me helmet! think I've just got the motivation to disappear for a while and go for a long ride.

zacklaws

Guru
Greedo said:
the way they smell

But to cover it up, they have to fill the bath room and all other flat surfaces in the bedroom with potions and lotions to hide the smell so that when you come in from a good night out down town, its unavoidable you wake them up with the clatter of aerosol's etc as you stumble round the bedroom and you get the blame but deep down its there fault for turning the upstairs into a mini recycling plant for plastic bottles and tin cans left all over.

Definitly off for a ride now!

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Touche said:

Either that or she's away for a while and Greedo's 'doing research' on the internet!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Touche said:

Ha ha. No more than usual to be honest. Just watching her this morning locking up and getting in the car while I was waiting and thinking. Wow! Woman are great! God bless every one of them!

Renard

Greedo said:
Ha ha. No more than usual to be honest. Just watching her this morning locking up and getting in the car while I was waiting and thinking. Wow! Woman are great! God bless every one of them!

Kind of creepy mate. Most of the women I know would be reaching for the sick bag reading this :girl:

Top Bottom