Doping git thread

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by rich p, 10 Sep 2014.

1. DP

DP Chasse patate

Dogtrousers, smutchin and FishFright like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Disappointingly, several cyclists passed the clean rider test at the Vuelta a Costa Rica...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/vue...g-12-riders-to-test-positive-in-2017-edition/

Crackle, ColinJ and Bollo like this.
  3. Crackle

Crackle Pah

4. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

5. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

6. DRM

DRM Über Member

7. PpPete

PpPete Guru

Bazzer likes this.
  8. The CC doping git identifiers are well ahead of the UCI, this from March 2011 Paris-Nice Spoilers thread:

rich p, ColinJ, Bollo and 1 other person like this.
  9. smutchin

smutchin Cat 6 Racer

Thanks for the reminder @Marmion - I knew there was a reason my spidey-sense started tingling when he cropped up in that stage of Paris-Nice recently. He's been under the radar for a few years.

Pro Tour Punditry likes this.
  10. DRM

DRM Über Member

Proof a leopard doesn’t change it’s spots, the article doesn’t mention it, only his being caught up in a raid when at Cofidis but the items found were legitimate supplements, I bet he retires again now. :hello:

11. MikeG

MikeG Veteran

Not sure if this is the right thread, but Armstrong has settled his law suit with the US government, for $5 million (instead of the $100 million it might have been. I reckon he might be seeing that as something of a result.

mail.com

12. No surprise I suppose. Loose change.

13. OP
    OP
    rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

At least that nasty little gobshite, Landis, doesn't get to be a multi-millionaire off the back of it.

14. Dogtrousers and smutchin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice