Doping in other sports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

normgow

Guru
In an article today in the "Sueddeutshe Zeitung". Jean-Francois Larios, voted French Footballer of the year 1980, reveals in his biography that he used Captagon (an amphetamine) during his time playing alongside Michel Platini for AS St. Etienne. He claims that other team members were also doped.

Adam4868

Guru

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The IOC have banned Russia from the Winter Olympics, and banned their delegate for life.
But he is the same man who is overseeing the FIFA World Cup in the summer.
FIFA will wash their hands of this again and the IOC still have to explain why they awarded the Olympics to Sotchi.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Retired Olympian Michael Jamieson covers a lot of bases in this interview but tips his hat at doping in swimming and dyson-levels of carpet-sweeping by FINA. Say it ain't so.

What was it?
The bit I saw was about Sochi and the FSB organized sample replacement, which was all in the original report which got Russia banned. I think it went a bit further in clearly stating it was all on the orders of Putin and after that I stopped watching with the intention of going back.

Yep, on instructions of Putin and the former head of doping centre ii now in "protection" in US due to the high likelihood of him "dying in mysterious circumstances" at the behest of Putin.

It was available as 34 minute documentary in English when I linked to it

Top Bottom