Drago's annual M.O.T. sweepstake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If you ever sell it @Drago you never know, someone on here may need a well looked after tank !

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
It'll pass i reckon.

gbb

Legendary Member
Advisory for contamination to brake lines. That's always an innocuous one....they're dirty

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm going for...

Under trays and sill covers fitted
Except they're not! :laugh:

Did you know - adopts best Michael Caine voice - that testers are expressley instructed during training not to put the old "...covers fitted..." chicken clause on the sheet, yet most still do it. Advisories and fails only should be listed.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady

Did you know - adopts best Michael Caine voice - that testers are expressley instructed during training not to put the old "...covers fitted..." chicken clause on the sheet, yet most still do it. Advisories and fails only should be listed.
An old friend of mine some years back had a golf mk2. Much of the floor and sills were pretty much completely dissolved. He stuffed it with so much newspaper, glue and other crap that you would have enough reading literature in there to last a thousand years. He plastered over it with filler, applied copious amounts of waxoyl and passed it's MOT with the remark of undersealant under car, or something like that. It survived the prods of the MOT tester and then sold it. Haven't spoke to him for years, if he isn't in the nick then he's probably still doing dodgy car repairs!

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!

OK, if that one's out I'll go with steering rack gaiter or ball joint dust cover damaged or deteriorated

Top Bottom