Drago's annual M.O.T. sweepstake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doughnut

Veteran
Fail - washer bottle only half full
Advisory - stop using that blue windscreen cleaning solution that stinks to high heaven

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Fail due to the cracked screen resulting from the MOT examiner's head bouncing off it when the driver's side seat belt failed during the rear end shunt into the car in front avoiding Mudder's brakeless tractor as it careered out of the field.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Failed when the driver reversed into a wall and cracked the rear light BEFORE the MOT.

Don't ask. MrsF reversed into a parking spot at the garage, and despite 360 degree cameras (all 4 of them) reversed into the wall and cracked her bumper reflector, knocking it off. Fortunately the garage glued it back on before the MOT. :whistle:

She has previous for this, having reversed my car, with camera, into a bollard. :whistle:

mustang1

Legendary Member
Its that time of year. MOT day tomorroe, and ypu all get to place hypothetical bets on a pass, fail, and asvisories.

For thos that don't know, its a late 2008 XC90 (R Design with Dynaudio HiFi, summer, winter, comms and family packs, doncherno) that has just pipped 145,000 miles. Full Volvo history, aside from the latest service which I did myself.

Last M.O.T. was 900 miles ago with zero advisories.

So place your bets. A clean pass? A narrow fail? Four cars welded together?
Well, there is that little problem.

Joking aside, it'll pass!

Top Bottom