Drago's snow watch alert stand by readiness defcon 1 action stations code red reporting photo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We have rain now and the forecast says 3 deg will be the lowest temp, so hopefully most of the snow will melt here overnight.

gavgav

Guru
-13 in Shawbury, just up the road, this morning!! I had frost on the inside of my car window and the roads were much worse.

My car went sidewards, from a standing start at the traffic lights on the estate road, and bounced off the kerb just before the traffic light post! Reversed and had 2 more attempts and managed to get out onto the main road on the second of them.

classic33

Leg End Member
Started snowing again, not trying hard enough, and two days early(If I believe the forecasts).
CAM00756.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Good ?snowstorm last night , main hill out closed coming down .
Its melting now although the compacted snow makes it dodgy , glad my work mate is giving me a lift tbh.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
We've got the snow equivalent of drizzle here at the mo.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
It looks like drizzle here too, but its relentlessly coming down and settling. Huzzah! That means tomorrow I can watch all the lightweight workies struggling and flapping tomorrow morning.

D

Deleted member 1258

We've got a mixture of sleet and snow here this morning, its forecast to rain heavily later, my bike ride has been postponed till tomorrow

Top Bottom