Drago's snow watch alert stand by readiness defcon 1 action stations code red reporting photo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Tyne and Wear. Although we have forecast for snow, no sign of it so far. It is dry and very cold. Frozen snow/ice remains, on paths etc, roads clear, from our snowfall of Thursday, when about 2" (5cm for the youngsters) fell.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Snowing even heavier now. Feeling smug that I've got snow tyres on the car. Feeling glum that I have no reason to go for a drive.
IMG_20180121_115025.jpg

Julia9054

Guru
It is snowing here 3 hours earlier than forecast. Annoyed as I have not been on my bike for over a week due to snow and ice - going stir crazy! I was going to go out for a couple of hours but have put my bike on the turbo instead.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Driving daughter back from swimming and somebody has properly stacked it out on Manchester Rd. No emergency vehicles on the scene but nobody still in the car and somebody milling about so it all looks under control. Hope everyone's OK.

On another note, and merging with @Drago 's pavement parking thread, someone's abandoned their car right outside my front gate, right up on the pavement. I certainly hope my toddler doesn't accidentally kick it as we attempt to negotiate a route past.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
just took the kids slushing, not sledging as its now raining.

Top Bottom