Drago's tour of Le Frenchie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Met Darth Vader today. I'm ever so chuffed. Been a fan of his work crushing the rebel alliance for a long time. And that force induced chokey thing he does, just sublime.

Took on a burger challenge - ate a 1kg beef, bacon and cheese burger with fries. The mad Englishman got a fanfare and party poppers, and a free milkshake to celebrate his feat. The waiter went from smug knowitallness at then stupid Englishman, and as I ate his emotions went through astonishment and finally settled in alarm. That'll teach French ie to challenge an Englishman to a feat of skill and endurance.

By 'eck though have I got the farts now!

Crowds annoy me at the best of times, and they're starting to grate now. One rude woman in particular got a withering stare (as far as I'd dare go in a foreign land with strange laws) of sufficient menace to have her friend apologise and quickly usher her away.
Restaurant owner challenges anyone to eat his sausage in four bites

A restaurant owner has issued a challenge after a customer on Tripadvisor claimed his hot dogs could be eaten in ‘four bites’.

James Black, who runs Dogs ‘N’ Dough, in Manchester, felt personally insulted when user JaydenManchester said his sausages were ‘small’.

The 32-year-old now wants to find out if it’s true and has challenged anyone to eat one of his hot dogs within a minute.

Customers taking up the ‘Four Bite Challenge’ will come face-to-face with a seven-inch, 100g beef Frankfurter, accompanied by an 80g brioche bun.

If they manage to consume it within 60 seconds they will win a meal for two at Dogs ‘N’ Dough.

Think you could eat his sausage in four bites!

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Here's me giving Darth Vader advice on using the chokey force thing to crush the lefties of the Rebel Alliance.

DSCN0208.JPG

Darth Vader is clearly listening intently, while Mini Drago dreams of her next ice cream.

DSCN0207.JPG

Me having a crack at the sword in the stone. I did actually rip it asunder from the stone, but Mrs D missed it.

DSCF1480.JPG

Me hugging the leg of Buzz Lightyear. Strange, I didn't realise he was so big.

DSCF1545.JPG

I have some better ones,including an A1 photobomb of Mickey Mouse, but I'm awaiting Mrs D emailing them to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom