Drago's tour of Le Frenchie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Sacred Bleu! I is becoming les Francaisman! Haw haw haw haw.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Three hour wait?
3 kg weight!!

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Got the earlier ferry for no extra cost. A choppy ride, one lady was very green, talking to Ralph on the great white telephone.

Once in Blighty Mrs D insisted on taking over the driving, which I was happy to let her do. I dozed lightly and just got back to Drago Towers a moment ago.

As soon as I can get my photo bomb pics I'll show you how awesome they are.

classic33

Leg End Member
Got the earlier ferry for no extra cost. A choppy ride, one lady was very green, talking to Ralph on the great white telephone.

Once in Blighty Mrs D insisted on taking over the driving, which I was happy to let her do. I dozed lightly and just got back to Drago Towers a moment ago.

As soon as I can get my photo bomb pics I'll show you how awesome they are.
Rough? There was nothing above a force five mentioned on the shipping forecast(00:47 this morning).

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Finally had a bit of kip and returned to normality. Little Drago back at school, Lemmy collected from my friends house.

I shall miss Pellegrino costing less than Coca Cola, and plain clothes coppers (or possibly SF troopers) trying not to look suspicious in shades. F.A.G. bags resemble a black bum bag, but they ain't, easy to spot if you know what you're looking for.

Top Bottom