Drago's tour of Le Frenchie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Mrs D banned me from wearing my "Brexit - Stick it up your Juncker" T shirt which I had acquired from our local market when she wasnt looking. This morning I was wearing my jacket zipped right up complaining of the cold. However, once we had arrived at the park things had warmed up so I took the jacket off to reveal the said T shirt, much to Mrs D's chagrin.

I then spent the day quietly photoboming people in my T shirt, sometimes in a Bruce Forsyth pose. Mrs D snapped me a couple of times, and some of them are brilliant, and when we get home I'll post them up for you. Meanwhile, dozens of folk are going to get home and find me, due to a trick of perspective, poking out the top of Mickey Mouses head in a Bruce Forsyth pose with an inane grin on my face. A diplomatic incident will doubtless ensue.

screenman

Legendary Member
I did wonder what the beeping was, but I drive the Sportage so rarely I didn't recall the sensors. I just blindly reversed back as if I was in the smaller Ford Fusion of Elderliness...

The beep means there is a large object, in this case a house moving towards you. Typical bloke not reading the manual before operating machinery.

stephec

Legendary Member
Have you not seen Faulty Towers, he was the waiter.
Que?

D

Deleted member 1258

I did wonder what the beeping was, but I drive the Sportage so rarely I didn't recall the sensors. I just blindly reversed back as if I was in the smaller Ford Fusion of Elderliness...

The sensors on my little Suzuki Swift tend to cause a certain amount of confusion, they start beeping frantically like I'm about to hit whats behind me when I'm still three foot away, they really are annoying. :wacko:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, final day. We only got Mini D authorised to be out if school for three days, so we head back tonight. She has 100% attendance and no late marks so we and another family were authorised, but another wasn't - she had something like 45% late marks and wondered why she wasn't authorised.

Anyway, I've awoken this morning with a huge lump on the back of my left knee, and another on the inside of my right knee. Some nasty insect, doubtless the mosquite communisticus loonyleftosaurus, has taken a fancy to my sweet, manly, muscular blood. They blummen well hurt and itch. Bugger. However, my biggest concern is that there is an insect out there now full of my manly blood, and the mutation will be a deadly cross of Brundlefly and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and should it manage to procreate it will be the death knell for mankind, although as their king I should be OK.

Check out the cabin soon, then the park, then the long drive home. I'll check in when I have a moment.

Top Bottom