Dream Car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mac66

Metro 6R4 rally car. 100mph 90 degree bend over gravel - no problem. A bit noisy though, but I could live with that.

LLB

Not my dream car, but probably unbeatable for grin factor. Westfields development car being set up at my friends rolling road centre last week when I dropped in there.

600kg & just under 300bhp from a 2.3 litre supercharged Ford Duratec engine

stevenb

You after a Van or a car then Kirstie?:angry:

I can supply you some attractive figures on a Mercedes-Benz Vito van.
We do a top of the range Sport X with the V6 turbo diesel engine. 204bhp and 0-60 in 8.3 secs. Not bad for a van. Plus you get all the toys. :biggrin:

stevenb said:
You after a Van or a car then Kirstie?;)

I can supply you some attractive figures on a Mercedes-Benz Vito van.
We do a top of the range Sport X with the V6 turbo diesel engine. 204bhp and 0-60 in 8.3 secs. Not bad for a van. Plus you get all the toys. ;)

We'll need a new van next year and we're prob going to lease one through the business...I'm campaigning for a vito just like the one you describe...

LLB

Nice car, but you can never get away from the fact that they look like a cheap Caterham copy.

That car is very well finished, and an awesome track car. They look the same superficially, but they are very modern machines under the skin.

Which is a copy of a Lotus 7

It is one of many manufacturers who use his services to set up their cars. Lotus is another one.....

I can't bear Lotus 7 clones, they're in the same camp as all the other modern pastiches of classics; BMW Mini, new Beetle, new Mustang, yawn. I know they go, I know they're good track cars but for chrissake have they never heard of a windtunnel? Flat windscreens. Like duh.

stevenb

Kirstie said:
We'll need a new van next year and we're prob going to lease one through the business...I'm campaigning for a vito just like the one you describe...

Nice one.
I work with Op lease and Contract Hire on Trucks and Vans so your welcome to ask for any help.
Where is your nearest MB dealership? ;)
I might know the guys'n'gals there.

;)

shooter560

Unfortunately I don't have any real dream cars anymore, maybe the reason has to do with my work, here's a couple I've been playing with over the last week.

DSC_1407.jpg

DSC_1438.jpg

DSC_2037.jpg

P1012683.jpg

Top Bottom