Dreams: How and why the heck?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I know other people's dreams are often very dull but...

Last night I had a dream in which I was helping out a couple who were trying to have a baby. I mean conceive a baby. My help consisted of reading the instructions on a kit they'd bought, which involved a lot of stuff like funnels and an oversized (very! ouch!) Mooncup like device, and suggesting how it might fit together while they tried to figure it out (like you might help with flatpack furniture). The 'couple' were two people I worked for 10 years ago (who weren't a couple anyway), and who I haven't seen since I left Leicester..

What the bloody heck...? OK, the mooncup is relevant just know, and I'v had reason to have babies on my mind recently, but why those two people and what's the funnel kit all about?:wacko:

Eeeek!

*runs away*

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hilldodger said:
Names woman, names!:wacko:

No one you know, the manager and supervisor at the supermarket I worked in...

I hadn't even had cheese for supper (well, I had some about 7pm, hardly last thing)

Noodley

Arch said:
I know other people's dreams are often very dull but...

Last night I had a dream in which I was helping out a couple who were trying to have a baby.

Sounded quite promising..then tailed off. :wacko:

And I have no idea about why funnels figured in your dream.

TVC

I'm starting to wonder if Arch works for the company that makes mooncups, they do seem to crop up regularly in her posts:wacko:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
johnnyh said:
was it successful? :biggrin:

I don't know, I woke up before we'd even finished working out how to use the thing...

Velvet Curtain: sorry... No, I don't work for them... (I do slightly like the idea of embarrassing chaps though...:wacko:)

Night Train

Maker of Things
Someone needs to show your imagination a slightly easier method! :wacko:

It'll make for more interesting dreams for you to tell us about too! :biggrin:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Arch - that has so scared me now!!!!

*makes a note to get rid of all the funnells in the lab at work*

Urrgh!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
Someone needs to show your imagination a slightly easier method! :wacko:

It'll make for more interesting dreams for you to tell us about too! :sad:

I don't think I'd share those...:biggrin:

Arch said:
Last night I had a dream in which I was helping out a couple who were trying to have a baby. I mean conceive a baby. My help consisted of reading the instructions on a kit they'd bought, which involved a lot of stuff like funnels and an oversized (very! ouch!) Mooncup like device, and suggesting how it might fit together while they tried to figure it out (like you might help with flatpack furniture). The 'couple' were two people I worked for 10 years ago (who weren't a couple anyway), and who I haven't seen since I left Leicester..

Have you not got one of those totally rubbish dream dictionaries you could consult, Arch?
I used to have one years ago - (a present, hasten to add), but I threw it away as every time I consulted it, it recommended that I seek psychiatric help immediately...:wacko:

So you could just cut out the bit where you go and buy the book, look up all the details,and waste hours of your life trying to work it all out by booking yourself in for some psychiatric help immediately. Which is what the Dreamers Dictionary will tell you to do anyway.

Case solved.:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
There's a lot of trick cyclists on this forum already.

ps. Arch, your dream just means that you're off your head. I hope that helps:biggrin:

Top Bottom