Drunken louts ruinin.... Wait, what!?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I hope they come to Newcastle, get totally hammered, then brush up all the debris from the cycle lane on Scotswood Rd.
Is there a giant cloakroom on the way into Newcastle, where all the young men check in their shirts before a night out? :whistle:

(I thought the shirtless drunks thing was probably unfounded until I visited Newcastle and saw hordes of them staggering about on a freezing cold night, accompanied by young women wearing 2 inch skirts and 4 inch heels!)

Hip Priest

Veteran
Is there a giant cloakroom on the way into Newcastle, where all the young men check in their shirts before a night out? :whistle:

(I thought the shirtless drunks thing was probably unfounded until I visited Newcastle and saw hordes of them staggering about on a freezing cold night, accompanied by young women wearing 2 inch skirts and 4 inch heels!)

It is a cliche with more than a hint of truth in it. Oddly, the blokes only seem to get their tops off in extreme heat or extreme cold.

Chris Norton

One of the guys is the labourer for one my club riders. Damn thing was bent over by a 92 year old. It was another members bike that was totalled in the incident.

The fellas have turned into local celebs. And yes most of the young girls round here could have given a hand too. LOL

postman

Legendary Member
I hoped the big guy picked up his takeaway.Here in Leeds wardens fine litter louts.Well done lads.I wonder if the old lady has been spoken to about the damage.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
The guys have now been rewarded.

"Revellers who repaired a bike rack on a night out in Lincolnshire have been honoured with a free takeaway and thanks from the town's mayor.
Martin Griggs, 24, Dean Mason, Simon McMillan, Dan Butler and Jordan Doughty, all 23, were seen on CCTV fixing the rack in Boston.
The men were given certificates by mayor Paul Kenny and a kebab from Boston Delights on Monday evening."

GC

Linford

One of the guys is the labourer for one my club riders. Damn thing was bent over by a 92 year old. It was another members bike that was totalled in the incident.

The fellas have turned into local celebs. And yes most of the young girls round here could have given a hand too. LOL

Jeez, they must build the geriatrics tough 'oop' north ;)

Chris Norton

Was done in a car, but you do get some tough old uns. All that land work you see.

And we do consider us to be in the Midlands rather than the north. LOL. :smile:

And only here in Boston, would you be rewarded by getting a Kebab.

Last edited:

400bhp

Guru
The guys have now been rewarded.

"Revellers who repaired a bike rack on a night out in Lincolnshire have been honoured with a free takeaway and thanks from the town's mayor.
Martin Griggs, 24, Dean Mason, Simon McMillan, Dan Butler and Jordan Doughty, all 23, were seen on CCTV fixing the rack in Boston.
The men were given certificates by mayor Paul Kenny and a kebab from Boston Delights on Monday evening."

GC

Stuff like is so British and so great.^_^

Top Bottom