DS light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Talking of these?Goo mason mentioned it in another thread,has anyone got one?Or tried the brain train games,i quite fancy one for that,er what was i on about again?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Played on the DS. You can get Big Brain Academy on the Wii, was thinking of getting it.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
Played on the DS. You can get Big Brain Academy on the Wii, was thinking of getting it.

Dont fancy the wii,all that arm shaking?Is it any good at email retrieval ect,iv been told you can connect to the web with it,anywhere?

ChrisKH

Guru
Games are expensive unless you get them in the US. My sons were very impressed with a 30'ish lady who had one at the airport in Florida and was connecting to the web/sending an e-mail on it.

SamNichols

Nintendo Wiis are currently doing a fine trade in making games out of menial tasks. i saw an advert for the new wario game, and it had a bit where you blow up a balloon. Why not just blow up a balloon, instead of relying on a games console. Why not blow up 99 red balloons and dance to 80s hits? In my mind, more fun.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
dan_bo said:
we got a Wii the other week. It's a right laugh.

It seems they are sold out everywhere,as well as the ds.In my area anyway.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
got the last two ds consoles in town for our kids a couple of weeks ago.

on ebay they were going for more than in the local shops.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
The DS lite is great, and if you're careful when you buy games they keep you interested for ages and are good value.

The brain games are excellent, and there are some good games like the 42-in-1 game which has loads of card games, board games, etc etc, and is opnly £20

the touch screen is an excellent interface, and it's very portable and the battery last a long time.

go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
zimzum42 said:
The DS lite is great, and if you're careful when you buy games they keep you interested for ages and are good value.

The brain games are excellent, and there are some good games like the 42-in-1 game which has loads of card games, board games, etc etc, and is opnly £20

the touch screen is an excellent interface, and it's very portable and the battery last a long time.

go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hinting to my wife and son about it for a while,good for the memory problems;)She has managed to get one,of only six in the town at the time.I also like the look of the multi old games,you know space invaders,defender ,pac man,as well as the multi one you mentioned,and the ability to get emails,and browse,but im still not sure if this can be done anywhere?

Oh and got two free games with it,who wants to be a millionaire,and more brain training.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
gary r said:
does anyone know where i can get a DS fixed (if its worth fixing) my son has one & its not registering a game when its inserted??

Is it all games or one in particular?

Top Bottom