Dumbed Down, Not Much Of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
And you know that how?
Because it is all fine now..

End of..

Especially if you' be decided you're the final arbiter of what does or doesn't constitute a problem for people who are not you .

Simple :okay:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Thanks!

I’m feeling completely air headed. I think it’s covid related - the prof says that’s just me being my normal self.

Well in my experience having two 'normous brainiums in a partnership just leads to trouble..

You're more there for the decorative, and domestic purposes right?? ^_^

bagpuss

Guru
But can it spy on your neighbours too?
Why ? the title of the thread says it all,self included

didn't stop regular claims that this innocent bit was full of misogyny at all.

anyways, free of now.
Full of misogyny?

No one said it was, just that there were examples of it.

Last edited:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
This is a slightly pointless diversion, but I will just say we are comfortably below the average of the interwebs in general. By a loooong way.
(Waits to be told that doesn't make it right ... ... ... )

Two examples of auto-critique in the same post. Impressive.

Top tip: if you add the auto-moderation module, you can save the rest of us having to read it at all :okay:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
There's not a lot to see of late, NACA gone, the one thread that had some traction / entertainment now closed.

There is only so many times you can read a request for a "bike for £1500" or "how to adjust my front mech"

Just me thinking out loud but I feel sure the lack of content / debate must also be persuading others to look in less and less.

Not knocking the people running the forum, certainly beyond my computer knowledge, just seen a few boards over the years becoming " over sensitive" and dying out.

Good luck.
I wasn't initially sure how to read your OP but think I'm with you now. I don't agree with the first paragraph as I didn't think the thread you referred to was an appropriate one. The disappearance of NACA has reduced the CC forum a little for me, if I was bored I'd pop in for a browse. I very, very occasionally look at the new NACA but to be honest I've done my share of Internet "debate" and concluded it's largely pointless.

I certainly agree with your second paragraph but think it goes in cycles. I quite enjoy such threads but increasingly a newbie pops up with the question never to return. Now that is very tedious.

If people are leaving it’s probably because they eventually get hacked off with threads like this one that go round and round in circles with posters always needing to have the last word!

This plus diversions such as the way this thread has developed are the issue for me. I was enjoying this thread, went away on Monday, came back and got halfway through catching up when I was struck by how boring it had become. I took a look back and realised very quickly when and why it had become a bit of a yawn fest.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

End of..

Especially if you' be decided you're the final arbiter of what does or doesn't constitute a problem for people who are not you .

End of..

If it's good enough for New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom