Dumbed Down, Not Much Of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LOL is hardly a considered reasoned response, as glorified upthread as the shining glory of NACA.
In fact it's the equivelent of a reply which is simply a pic or an emoticon, which I always had the idea wasn't allowed.
Feel free to state - politely - anything in my post which you disagree with. Feel free to counter.
Until then, thanks for reminding me, and maybe a few others, why we left NACA to its games.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
LOL is hardly a considered reasoned response, as glorified upthread as the shining glory of NACA.
In fact it's the equivelent of a reply which is simply a pic or an emoticon, which I always had the idea wasn't allowed.
Feel free to state - politely - anything in my post which you disagree with. Feel free to counter.
Until then, thanks for reminding me, and maybe a few others, why we left NACA to its games.
Whatevs. I'm just impressed that you've made it through to page 25 of this thread and not mentioned Italy.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I suggest that if you do see mysogony or racism on here you point it out T4 - fair enough and I trust you will do that fairly.
I have in the past - I cant even remember who the poster in question was (or the thread) and it wouldn't be fair to name them in any event. I both reported a post and called it out on thread, my calling out was deleted, but the original post stayed, work that out??? almost as if you grew up watching Alf Garnet and Bernard Manning its an excuse for repeating the nonsense they came out with.
1648111928924.png

not getting at you I stress.
Absolutely understood👍

Whatevs. I'm just impressed that you've made it through to page 25 of this thread and not mentioned Italy.
whatevs??!!!!!
cripes.
again thanks for reminding me why I and many others left NACAs to it.
Thanks for demonstrating the reasoned arguments and adult healthy exchanges.
As for the "Italy" thing, another jibe of yours for god knows what reason.
Do feel free to tell me what proportion of my posts ever used the word.
Contexts etc.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

Can I mention Italy though..

Riding through Naples in a sports car with my girlfriends, with our chiffon scarves flowing out behind..

On our way to the best Pizza in town.. :wub:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
why I and many others left NACAs to it.
You'd hate it over there - no Mods to work.

Anyway , my point was that you can't chastise others for building up a picture of another posters character through the years.

And then bring smthng up from years back.
What I actually commented on was condemning someone.

I then (in a later post) cited the thread where your contributions were celebrated. (Surely a joyous moment in the forum's history?)

Do you see the difference? And do you see how you've twisted my words (with your bolded text)?

I have in the past - I cant even remember who the poster in question was (or the thread) and it wouldn't be fair to name them in any event. I both reported a post and called it out on thread, my calling out was deleted, but the original post stayed, work that out??? almost as if you grew up watching Alf Garnet and Bernard Manning its an excuse for repeating the nonsense they came out with.
View attachment 636679

Absolutely understood👍
hard to comment T4 as I didn't see what else may have been in your post or the thing you objected to.
Modding can be odd - I once had one of mine hacked (and got banned from the individual thread for a day or two - my one and only ban) for replying to someone's use of a term used as an insult (not racial) with a simple wish that over their way they weren't plagued by such individuals (insert term) .
The individual luckily spends most of their time in NACA I think - another great advert for the not missed place.
Anyways, do keep challenging racism and misogyny IF found.
all the best

You'd hate it over there - no Mods to work.
yawn - I never "worked" mods - I think in my entire time on here I have only ever reported one post. And maybe not even that. Nor do I ever "ignore" anyone - I like to see folks - and any games from them - as they are - healthier in the long run/bigger picture. But thanks again for reminding me why I and many others left NACA to natter about stuff/share helpful info in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom