Dunedin to Auckland in Feb. and Mar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LiliH

We are a group of 3 men, ages 25, 53 and 60, and 1 woman, age 61, hoping to find another woman to replace the one who has just dropped out of our fully planned tour from Dunedin to Auckland, Feb. 9-Mar. 21. Our cycle tour includes hiking the Kepler Track, Tongariro Crossing and Tongariro Traverse. Please contact me at lilihrha@aol.com for more information.

OP
OP
L

LiliH

We are a group of 3 men, ages 25, 53 and 60, and 1 woman, age 61, hoping to find another woman to replace the one who has just dropped out of our fully planned tour from Dunedin to Auckland, Feb. 9-Mar. 21. Our cycle tour includes hiking the Kepler Track, Tongariro Crossing and Tongariro Traverse. Please contact me at lilihrha@aol.com for more information.

OP
OP
L

LiliH

Top Bottom