England : Suffolk Dunwich Dynamo 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Another stop of point:

Just another reminder that we (Torque Bikes) will be be open all night for free repairs(labour) and Westons Cafe will also be open. We are located in Sudbury almost exactly halfway to the big D. Our post code here is CO10 7GB. As you zoom down the A131 coming into town (Ballingdon hill) which is one of the biggest on route take a left at the bottom by the Kings Head pub and follow the signs. We also have free drinking water top ups and large public amenities on site. We look forward to meeting a lot of new Dynas and seeing some old faces. Have fun!

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Another stop of point:

Just another reminder that we (Torque Bikes) will be be open all night for free repairs(labour) and Westons Cafe will also be open. We are located in Sudbury almost exactly halfway to the big D. Our post code here is CO10 7GB. As you zoom down the A131 coming into town (Ballingdon hill) which is one of the biggest on route take a left at the bottom by the Kings Head pub and follow the signs. We also have free drinking water top ups and large public amenities on site. We look forward to meeting a lot of new Dynas and seeing some old faces. Have fun!

I had no idea it was you @4F at torque bikes, I'm in Pentlow. Is westons staying open through out the night?

dktd

I think I've just signed up to do it, if I get out of my prior engagement in time. First proper long ride for me. farking eek. Words of encouragement welcomed; words of caution taken.

compo

Veteran
I had no idea it was you @4F at torque bikes, I'm in Pentlow. Is westons staying open through out the night?

Yes, Westons are staying open.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
You might wanna check the location of the food stop if your not doing your own thing instead. From memory it was slightly off the main route at a village hall in Hedingham, I remember I missed it completely and so did some others, but I already had alternative plans in Sudbury. Otherwise as @StuAff says, same old route near as dammit.

compo

Veteran
You might wanna check the location of the food stop if your not doing your own thing instead. From memory it was slightly off the main route at a village hall in Hedingham, I remember I missed it completely and so did some others, but I already had alternative plans in Sudbury. Otherwise as @StuAff says, same old route near as dammit.

Are you cafe'ing in Sudbury or being met. My daughter is meeting me with a hot pasta meal up by Springlands roundabout. I have to ring her from Castle Hedingham. It will be good to avoid the queues at the organised stops.

Top Bottom