E-bike muggers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I don;t read it since they put a paywall in place

I read pretty much every other newspaper (OK - I stretching it there - I even look at the S** sometimes) but you can *** off if you want me to pay to read that gargabe!!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Ebike which can cost up to £3k? They aren’t out ther mugging on a Moustache roadie then.

I am just surprised that it’s taken this long for muggings on e-bikes. In Norwich the muggers are on those e-scooters.

CXRAndy

Guru
Well I don;t read it since they put a paywall in place

I read pretty much every other newspaper (OK - I stretching it there - I even look at the S** sometimes) but you can *** off if you want me to pay to read that gargabe!!

The telegraph pay wall is a doddle to sidestep, as is most if you know where to look and how. I don't look at any MSM first if at all, Youtube is the place for upto date info.

Adam4868

Guru
The telegraph pay wall is a doddle to sidestep, as is most if you know where to look and how
Better off not trying to look....it usually dissapoints 😁

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
The telegraph pay wall is a doddle to sidestep, as is most if you know where to look and how.
That's a bit like saying "it's a doddle to break bits off your razor so you're likely to get annoying cuts" Why on earth would I want to do that?

Top Bottom