Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
fingers crossed then
I have been having a discussion with the seller about the best / economical way of getting the bike here and he is being very helpful and enthusiastic although l get the impression that this is a first for him. I haven't yet made a firm offer for the bike because l need the delivery quote first but if everything goes ok l would like to go ahead. Though the one thing l don't really like much is the jumble of brake and gear change cables and l am wondering if it is possible or even acceptable to change to down tube shifters, or am l just old fashioned? :cuppa:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have been having a discussion with the seller about the best / economical way of getting the bike here and he is being very helpful and enthusiastic although l get the impression that this is a first for him. I haven't yet made a firm offer for the bike because l need the delivery quote first but if everything goes ok l would like to go ahead. Though the one thing l don't really like much is the jumble of brake and gear change cables and l am wondering if it is possible or even acceptable to change to down tube shifters, or am l just old fashioned? :cuppa:

easy swap to down tube levers and tidier cabling

shipping abroad from uk is crazy price , try getting a quote from your end you might be surprised

woodbutcher

Veteran
easy swap to down tube levers and tidier cabling

shipping abroad from uk is crazy price , try getting a quote from your end you might be surprised
More developments on the Massi....I did a bit of research and discovered that Massi are not Italian they are a Spanish producer .https://picclick.co.uk/Massi-Pro-Team-Road-Bike-Composit-Frame-152536517012.html and although they look nice they are nothing special. I told the seller and he is most apologetic and is changing the listing. The Italian producer is Masi so its an understandable error l guess.
However the seller has offered me a Benotto for restoration by way of compensation so watch this space for details when l have them.:smile:

midlife

Guru

That's a big rust hole on the rear stay!

Shaun

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What an odd looking bike, reminds me of a lo-pro with the wrong forks but it has mudguard eyes.....
Shaun
Reminds me of this, I think the owner may be Mr Briggs. NOT Biggs!!
00e09f65307f06442dfdb7fa44b802c7.jpg

Top Bottom