Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Did anyone buy it...it seemed cheap at £41 ?
i bid up to £31

woodbutcher

Veteran

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

NeilM

I've been issued with a challenge which the many pairs of searching eyes here may be able to help me with.

For a friend of my daughter I am after a 42 or 43cm (17") quality steel frame and forks.

I work all over the South West, Wales, Midlands and over as far as Berkshire and Hampshire, so pick up only is a possibility.

I am looking all over, but when it comes to finding frames, many of you guys make me look like a rank amateur, so any assistance would be welcomed.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I've been issued with a challenge which the many pairs of searching eyes here may be able to help me with.

For a friend of my daughter I am after a 42 or 43cm (17") quality steel frame and forks.

I work all over the South West, Wales, Midlands and over as far as Berkshire and Hampshire, so pick up only is a possibility.

I am looking all over, but when it comes to finding frames, many of you guys make me look like a rank amateur, so any assistance would be welcomed.

What style of frame ?

ie traditional mans with flat top tube

or ladies mixte type ? ie something like this Brace of Bromwich's

NeilM

Very much trad type as that's what she normally rides.

She has borrowed my carbon winter bike for her son for the weekend and while in the 'garage of many Lloyd's' she commented how she would love a steel framed bike, so I foolishly took on the challenge.

NeilM

Well, frame size wise yes, but quality and wheel size are not quite what I had in mind.

There was a perfect Roberts on ebay very recently, but apparently my daughter did not pass the link I sent her on.

Top Bottom