Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderdog

You better believe it .....after all they are accustomed to hearing 2-stroke sewing machines ^_^
Always thought the belties were mild by comparison with the bevels spitting their venom (no, nothing to do with Velocettes) out via a pair of Conti pipes. My dream bike remains a 750 roundcase upgraded with with 860 barrels feeding out via the original curved Contis (which are apparently being reproduced). Doesn't have to be a green frame SS because there are a lot more of these running around than were in the production run.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Always thought the belties were mild by comparison with the bevels spitting their venom (no, nothing to do with Velocettes) out via a pair of Conti pipes. My dream bike remains a 750 roundcase upgraded with with 860 barrels feeding out via the original curved Contis (which are apparently being reproduced). Doesn't have to be a green frame SS because there are a lot more of these running around than were in the production run.
My Ducati is fairly standard apart from it has a Ferracci exhaust system rather than the original Termignoni pipes :smile:

GuyBoden

Guru
A Gudereit bike in Cambridge for £90.

Deore components. It would make a nice tourer.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/touring-bike/1294006035

$_86.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
If I am reading the page correctly: 600 plus 18% fees inc VAT

not bad for a Curly Hetchins

Top Bottom