Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nonowt

Über Member

Go up m5 and m6 across the m62, pick up in Huddersfield the back down the m1. Then curse the sat nav for sending you a daft route.

I still have half an eye on the Merlin as I'll be in Huddersfield for the 1st May bank holiday. Don't know how I'd get in on the train back to London as I'll also be bringing my Ellis Briggs f&f back from it's respray.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Go up m5 and m6 across the m62, pick up in Huddersfield the back down the m1. Then curse the sat nav for sending you a daft route.

I still have half an eye on the Merlin as I'll be in Huddersfield for the 1st May bank holiday. Don't know how I'd get in on the train back to London as I'll also be bringing my Ellis Briggs f&f back from it's respray.

LOL i don't think i would get away with that

You should be ok on the train just keep juggling and avoid the busy time train's

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Let me think about it , are you sure though ?

I can collect, but Tuesday pm would be best as I'm around then. Other days depending upon what I'm doing and I'm not in the UK this weekend - at the
Ras na nÓg in Ireland. Alternatively I'm about 8 miles from Huddersfield so not much for him to drop off with me and someone's home most days.

Cycleops

Legendary Member

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm very surprised it hasn't gone @ChrisEyles . maybe part of the problem is your location?
I'm sure if you were in London it would have flown out the door.

ChrisEyles

Guru
I'm very surprised it hasn't gone @ChrisEyles . maybe part of the problem is your location?
I'm sure if you were in London it would have flown out the door.

Haha, yes, my location is not ideal - a distinctly lower population of hipsters than London, and you can't really avoid a lot of steep ups and downs riding around here... which is my main reason for selling. Fixed was a really fun experiment and it's a nice bike, but I enjoy riding my 1960s ten speed much more, especially since I stuck a 28t sprocket on the back end!

nonowt

Über Member
Top Bottom