Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
The problem is that it takes up the space of three actual bikes, which ones would you sacrifice?

woodbutcher

Veteran
Its strange in that when l saw the photograph l had the feeling that it was an attempt to make a futuristic bike which could have been done in the 1960/70's but it is actually only 25 years old and kind of quaint . l like it but l wonder what the reserve might be ? Offer it a good home Mr. B :smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The problem is that it takes up the space of three actual bikes, which ones would you sacrifice?

Now that is a tough question , quick answer would be Fridge freezer , garden table & chairs and the lawn mower :laugh:

I keep looking at this classic and noticing new things like the Sachs Torpedo Gearing , hub front brake , no rear brake , facility to run canti's etc etc need to make my mind up soon re bidding on it

southcoast

Über Member
Wasn’t there some link between Bertin and Ron Kitchen?

midlife

Guru
Wasn’t there some link between Bertin and Ron Kitchen?

Yup, well spotted :smile:

https://bertinclassiccycles.wordpress.com/tag/ron-kitching/

copy-of-a-bertin-et-ron-kitching.png

Bertin on the left, Ron on the right.

nonowt

Über Member
When ever my parents are re living there cycling youth Eileen Sheridan's name always get mentioned , dad quite proudly mentions about the numerous times she would just glide past him and say good evening " david" as she left him eating her dust

this podcast interview is worth 30 minutes of anyone's time:

https://thebikeshow.net/eileen-sheridan-the-mighty-atom/

in other news: the Mike Kowal went for a tenner - was it you?

Boopop

Guru
Anyone able to identify this? Looking to get my first "vintage" bike and wondering if this would fit the bill. 531 Reynolds peaks my interest.

Link here

s-l1600.jpg

Top Bottom