Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
That is nice and deserves to be ridden
You are not helping Mr B.^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

woodbutcher

Veteran
Damn , if l hadn't just splashed out on my recent buys l would have that Bottecchia in a heartbeat and worry about shipping later:bicycle:

nonowt

Über Member
Last edited:

midlife

Guru
Unusual seat stays for Carlton they usually went for a wrap round that didn't quite meet in the middle, Flyer style.

For those on TheSaleRoom.com or near Leyland in Lancashire, there's a very nice looking AS Gillott listed as a Raleigh (with an estimate of £10-£20!) here

There's a very nice Claud Butler 3 lots earlier (£20-£40 est) and an equally nice Mercian 2 lots later.

If I was up that way for work I'd be keeping schtum and bidding on all 3 :okay:

nonowt

Über Member
Unusual seat stays for Carlton they usually went for a wrap round that didn't quite meet in the middle, Flyer style.

True - there's a big chance that I'm wrong! My research was pretty cursory and basically involved googling "Nervex lugs Zeus dropouts" and one of the things that cropped up was a Carlton Professional and the frame number (C2763) would fit as a 1968 Carlton build according to this:
http://threespeedhub.com/raleigh-professional-1972-mark-iv/

other Raleigh/Carlton possibilities would be an International or a Competition. But it could be something completely different...

For those on TheSaleRoom.com or near Leyland in Lancashire, there's a very nice looking AS Gillott listed as a Raleigh (with an estimate of £10-£20!) here

There's a very nice Claud Butler 3 lots earlier (£20-£40 est) and an equally nice Mercian 2 lots later.

If I was up that way for work I'd be keeping schtum and bidding on all 3 :okay:
@PaulSB

?

Top Bottom