Ebay scrap Chopper wants £320!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just made an offer for the ebay scrapper. 99 pence was as low an offer as ebay would allow, and even at that I feel I am being overly generous! I left the following message for the seller....
Wonder if I will get a reply. I just hope he doesn't accept my offer, it will cost me a run to the local tip. ^_^
Yes i think i saw this in a skip around the corner from my house the other day ^_^;)

Drago

Legendary Member
The Sprint made a trendy but dangerously unstable bike even more of a nasty ubrideable mess. No one loved them when they were new, so why anyone would want one now is a mystery.

It's line the Morris Marina. Nasty, dreadful machines, but now there's a club for them.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
I seen one on Camden market for £1200 back in the early 90's, well it was in near mint condition and it was Camden

Bodhbh

Guru
I do recall the front wheel would turn VERY quickly with it being small and because there wasn't really any weight being put on the front (due to high handlebars) this also made them very jittery, this probably being the cause of that.
After riding mine into a wall and bending the front forks, we somehow bodged fitting a 700c front wheel and forks to it. The new monstrocity had no front brakes, the front wheel did not always track with the handlebars, and with no weight up front it pulled a wheelie everytime you hit a bump in the road...but in someways it did handle better than the orginal! Funny as hell to ride down the street at the time too.

Top Bottom