ecover washing-up liquid

ecover

• It's completely useless

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Of course it is, but it makes me feel saintly, and I can brag about it at dinner parties.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Animal fat never passes the threshold of The Sacred Temple that is my body.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pssst. Can I come round and score some of your Fairy Liquid....?

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

irw

Quadricyclist
So, easy tomfind, just so long as you happen to live near one of the 45 outlets?

Maybe because it's the last thing left on the shelf when, as our survey stands as of this post, over 80% of dishwashers have bought all the good stuff up.

It's not completely useless but you do need more of it.

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Whereas we all know that it is highly relevant. It plays a major role in the washing up process, making you feel it is effective.
I can't be sure of causation/correlation, but stuff that foams up tends to remove grease from roasting dishes. You should try it some time. Of course, some may prefer masochism.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
As a side note, I returned three pints in a Hotel Bar as all the glasses had a Fairy taint. A lot of homes I visit when I drink Tea/Coffee/Beer has the same taint, it drives me nuts. The trick they have played is to go to super concentrate formulations to save packaging to try and have at least some Eco credentials in the full knowledge that people will continue to use bundles of the horrible stuff.

I used to make sure my Beer Glass and Coffee mug stayed clear of the gear at home, until I finally convinced my Family to convert to a proper Eco fragrance free version. Now my wife is as bad as me, she returned all her Bacardi & Orange glasses I think the Barman thought we were (correctly) a pair of nutters. Once you have freed yourself of it becomes much more noticeable. Never really understood the fragrances in Washing up detergents (Nor Washing Machine for that matter) why would you want your plates and glasses smelling like that?!

I find the Eco ones work ok, but then never have industrial amounts of caked on Fat.

Top Bottom