ecover washing-up liquid

ecover

• It's completely useless

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Of course it is, but it makes me feel saintly, and I can brag about it at dinner parties.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Animal fat never passes the threshold of The Sacred Temple that is my body.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pssst. Can I come round and score some of your Fairy Liquid....?

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Rib of beef. Washing up was fine (Mr R did it using...... Ecover).
Pah, ce n'est pas possible!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Been there, got the t-shirt

View attachment 388753

Agas to me are fascinating. I've stayed in a cottage once that had one, and I ended up baking a loaf of bread in it. I never called it an oven or stove. I immediately referred to it as "the Aga".

I could have totally become a character in a Joanna Trollope novel, if my life had gone a different way.
The original Aga was designed in Sweden by Nobel prize winner Gustav Dhalen as an oven to be operable by blind people, hence no controls....

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Just to be the boring one in the corner, nursing a shandy and the last of my Scampi Fries: Fairy Liquid's own safety data sheet proclaims the stuff to be harmful to aquatic life, a severe eye irritant and irritant to breathing. Our pans go under the nose of a kept-hungry terrier and come out sparkling. He's neither mild nor green, but he does the job. We might give them a rinse in bio-wotsit before they go back in the cupboard. Anyone for a top-up? Round to mine for a cold chop?

Last edited:

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
very good at it
Twig gets his teeth involved for anything burnt-on. Dinner guests often wonder what the commotion is in the scullery.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
As another diversion, since I have converted my house over, with help of my eldest daughter to as much as humanly possible to more natural products. My wife's contact dermatitis on her hands has cleared up 95% having tried potions from GP, Online and a Hospital appointment for years, my middle daughter her Psoriasis on elbows dramatically improved and just slightly flares but more or less gone.

Chemicals are becoming a massive issue in the background and I predict, maybe not in my lifetime but maybe my kids they will be the next passive smoking.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
[QUOTE 5095341, member: 45"]I bathe with my crockery.[/QUOTE]
Had to read that twice, just as my jaw was dropping it became obvious.

Top Bottom