EDF Energy couldn't run an excessive alcohol event in a home of making beer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Tell the ombudsmen it is now two years.

OP
OP
U

User33236

Its a bad day when web chat recognise you buy name lol

OP
OP
U

User33236

Seems the CEO recently retired. The bloke in web chat slipped up and gave me a hint to track down his replacement and the whole senior management team.

To war. :laugh:

NickNick

My blood boils at the mention of EDF! They made our lives hell for years by completely messing up meter reading installation/registration , ended up with 2 accounts for the supply of electricity, built up a debt as the direct debit wasn't enough to cover our useage. It took well over a year before they realised, started sending bills claiming we hadn't paid anything at all. Would be on hold for hours every week getting call ditched most of time and when you did get through to a human they would never resolver what they claimed they had and back when mobiles were charging 30p/min+ for 0800 numbers it cost a fortune too . It took a lot of perseverance to get a resolution , afraid haven't got any advice for getting them to do their job properly but getting local MP can help if they're really taking g Mickey which sounds like they are. Pretty sure there's also an ombudsman you can get involved as well

OP
OP
U

User33236

[QUOTE 5037949, member: 9609"]do you have an elderly relative (80+) who could be staying with you ? My mother was having problems until I pointed out her age - it was all sorted within a week.[/QUOTE]
I am close to listing that my daughter lives with us along with my one year old grandson. I believe it works with young people too.

Top Bottom