Electric toothbrush.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Actually mine is now so old that the blue non slip grip part it worn through to the plastic underneath

if it was a bike tyre I would replace it!!

Battery not as good as it used to be but charged overnight it last about 2 goes - but the second one is a bit slower!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Out Oral B died recently. Battery wouldn't charge.

I spent a bit of time researching different models. Now, I'm a sucker for techy toys and gizmos, but they failed to grab me. Replaced it with the cheapest one. Only feature is a timer that keeps you honest brushing for long enough.

That would be our third or fourth Oral B. Each has lasted several years, maybe 4 or 5. All have died from battery failure.

It would be so much better if the rechargeable batteries were replaceable. But not better for Oral B

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Out Oral B died recently. Battery wouldn't charge.

I spent a bit of time researching different models. Now, I'm a sucker for techy toys and gizmos, but they failed to grab me. Replaced it with the cheapest one. Only feature is a timer that keeps you honest brushing for long enough.

That would be our third or fourth Oral B. Each has lasted several years, maybe 4 or 5. All have died from battery failure.

It would be so much better if the rechargeable batteries were replaceable. But not better for Oral B
My Oral B died. I thought it was the batteries, but then I realised that it was actually the charging station. I picked up a replacement on ebay for £9.99. All good now.

As for Oral B brushes - I found clones on ebay. They are not quite as good as the real thing, but 8 for £3.90 was a real bargain. (The brushes take a while to loosen up but after using for a week or two they are fine.)

I have seen reviews of toothbrushed with apps attached and I REALLY can;t see the point

Anyone got one and uses the app - and still uses it after playing with it for the first few weeks??

vickster

Legendary Member
I have one and have never used the app or Bluetooth. But it’s a very good toothbrush regardless

Always reminds me of an app controlled kettle

but you still have to go to the kitchen and put the water in
then get your phone out and tell it to boil the water

10/10 for technical stuff and implementation
-20 for usefullness

Chislenko

Veteran
Always reminds me of an app controlled kettle

but you still have to go to the kitchen and put the water in
then get your phone out and tell it to boil the water

10/10 for technical stuff and implementation
-20 for usefullness

To be fair Mrs. C came back with a new set of bathroom scales the other day which came with Bluetooth, its own app to tell you this, that and the other.

What do we do with them? yes we weigh ourselves in exactly the same way we did on the 30 year old ones they have replaced !

Mike_P

Guru

To be fair Mrs. C came back with a new set of bathroom scales the other day which came with Bluetooth, its own app to tell you this, that and the other.

What do we do with them? yes we weigh ourselves in exactly the same way we did on the 30 year old ones they have replaced !
I could see a point in the scales it the app stored your recent weights and your height and could display them as a chart with (possibly0 helpful advise
or something
personally, when I was doing somehing like that a while ago, I used a spreadsheet which also charted bike mileage and other stuff

Top Bottom