Emma on Way to court

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lanzecki

Über Member
You were doing it all wrong mate! I still do it all the time now on my MTB, on my hybrid and on my road bike.

You're telling me. I used to ride to school 3 miles each way so I had a 'racer' Rayleigh Something of other (Early 80's) blue job with drop bars and 10 speeds. I always wanted a BMX, but.. Well, my paper round didn't stretch, and my step dad was more interested in buying new stereo things.

Anyone got a violin?

Meh, I annoyed him when I spend my paper round money (and christmas/birthday money) on my first Bike. "Waste of money, you already have a bike", and thus did the n+1 story begin. Think I'm at 5 now.. And I still annoy him now I'm at 42 year old. Ahh, life is good :smile:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
When I first read about it, I was absolutely outraged, but I'm a bit more forgiving now. I did stupid stuff when I was twenty but I didn't get caught. Perhaps we should give Ms Way a break. There really is no point in hanging this albatross round her neck for the rest of her days. I'm sure she has learned a lesson, and I hope that the wider public has learned a faint lesson on the consequences of treating cyclists like dross.

"Why break a butterfly on a wheel ?" or something?

tmesis

When I first read about it, I was absolutely outraged, but I'm a bit more forgiving now. I did stupid stuff when I was twenty but I didn't get caught. Perhaps we should give Ms Way a break. There really is no point in hanging this albatross round her neck for the rest of her days. I'm sure she has learned a lesson, and I hope that the wider public has learned a faint lesson on the consequences of treating cyclists like dross.

You could apply that reasoning to almost any crime. It certainly would send a faint lesson to the wider public.

If she was less butterfly like, and more bull-necked white van man, would you be so forgiving?

Pieface

Because she could have easily killed someone out of resentment?

Wish I could bunny hop - never could get the hang of it.

Try as I like I just cannot get the recumbent trikes to bunny hop

But the point that she hasn't learned a lesson

She is stil,of the opinion that this is all about the tweet and that this was her only error

The self-promulgated poor driving and dangerous attitude to other road users has not been addressed or apologised for at any point

Top Bottom