Endura wind chill jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamG

Guru
I'd recommend going to a shop to buy this - the size you go for will definitely depend upon your preference for fit and intended use (i went a size down for a closer 'roadie' fit). Besides, all the online prices are the same as a shop plus ubiquitous 10% discount for CTC/BC or whatever membership.

The beauty of online shopping is you can try stuff on at your leisure and send it back if you don't like it/doesn't fit/have buyers remorse. Not sure about the size - buy two and send one back. Ok, there's a postal cost there, but its not much for lighter stuff and probably cheaper than travelling to your nearest shop to find they don't have the stock/colour/size you want and can't say when they will. Also, certainly with Wiggle and CRC, they are very good about warranty returns - simply fill in the form and send it back - none of the excuses/fobbing off/have to send it to the manufacture you get from retailers. I'm sure there will be plenty who'll say use your LBS and that’s fine, I know who gives me the service that suits me.

GrahamG

Guru
I suppose it depends where you are - there's a good local shop near me that stocks almost the whole range of Endura clothing so it's a bit easier.

OP
OP
H

hongokongo

I've bought my jacket, from a local shop, and now want a cheap waterproof, that folds up small, for my pocket, AND why do I have to sign in everytime, even though I ask the site to remember me?

Norm

hongokongo said:
I've bought my jacket, from a local shop, and now want a cheap waterproof, that folds up small, for my pocket
I have an Altura Nevis, waterproof but a bit boil-in-the bag as it's not wonderfully breathable. It's very yellow, though (my wife spotted me from over a mile away in the rain yesterday!), and only £35 online.

hongokongo said:
AND why do I have to sign in everytime, even though I ask the site to remember me?
Delete any cookies relating to Cycle Chat. They can have a brain-fart, so you need to start again.

Noodley

hongokongo said:
...why do I have to sign in everytime, even though I ask the site to remember me?

Send a PM to Admin and he'll tell you why and what to do. Sorry I can't help better than that.

And re waterproof packable jacket: most of the packable jackets are only showerproof in my experience. I use an Endura Rebound showerproof jacket. Others may know better.

Top Bottom