Engine off in car park.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Anyway - as I said earlier, aren't MaccyD's car parks free?

OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
Off for now guys, the turbo is calling me for an interval session not one my favourites I must admit. Thanks for the banter.

Kies

I use the paybyphone parking app most days (in the winter) , and never had an issue with police and having phone in my hand

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Bit sexist.

No he was waiting for his son to come out with the grub he had the engine running to keep the car warm and mist free, the phone rung and he answered it.

Stop being so picky and pedantic, I was purely offering up a little bit of advice to those who like me may not have known the rules.
But those aren't he rules. Your friend hasn't done anything wrong!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
[QUOTE 2904372, member: 45"]So when I asked whether you were sure the car wasn't moving while he was on the phone, you said the key wasn't even in the ignition. Then you suggested that she has a car with keyless ignition, so claiming that he didn't have the ignition key in is not evidence that she wasn't driving while on the phone.

I'm quite enjoying this. It's like an easier version of Classic's riddles.[/quote]
It's like a load of old bollix but fun nevertheless

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Can you have the engine running without a key in the ignition?
Mine does that.

Sara_H

Guru
I'm confused and bewildered. Why would you leave your engine running when paying for parking on your mobile phone?

Top Bottom